Friday, April 16, 2010

Kazan's Sketch 50 and Design Team Call

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!  It's my dream come true!!!  2S4Y is looking for a few new design team members!  Those of you who know me, know that this is a DREAM of mine!!  The requirements are to submit cards for this week's sketch and next week's sketch.  Kazan and Laura are looking for uber talented designers and I am crossing my fingers that this 40 year old mother of 3 has what it takes to be UBER TALENTED...  LOL  Oh well, it can't hurt to try, right??? 
Here is Kazan's sketch #50

And here is my take on the sketch.  I must admit I had some help in the picture taking department.  My creative consultant Jasper was there to oversee production.  He's such a ham!!!  He can be found in the last picture.  :-)

Here is the supply list for the card:
Cardstock : Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush
Buttons: Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush
Ribbon : Pink Gingham and Pink Organza
Crocheted Flowers : Compliments of my Mom!  (thanks Mom!)
Stamps : Papertrey Ink Baby Button Bits and Background Basics:Text Style
Background Music Paper : Scanned vintage music sheet
For finishing touch card was machine stitched around the edge for added interest. 

Hope everyone has a great day!
Comments are much appreciated!!!!
♥♥♥Lisa♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great crochet flowers and soft colors! And I love the kitty photo! One of mine always wants to see what's going on when I try and photograph something.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What an absolutely GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lisa!! Those flowers are just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how beautiful and delicate this card is
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete