Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stamp Something Challenge

I've been making lots of new cards lately and I seem to be in love with flowers!!  It must have something to do with Spring being here I'm sure!  I am in love with these layered flowers made from old book print.  They are so unique and versatile!  Once they are punched I just connect them with a brad and then embellish the center with a button or rhinestone or whatever is laying around!  Fun fun fun!  One thing's for sure, I LOVE MY PINKS!!  I found a challenge that screamed my name this morning.  Their only requirement is to use PINK!!!  So here it is, my PINK card for the Stamp Something Challenge.  They are sponsored this week by The Stamping Boutique
Have a great day,
♥♥♥Lisa♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the newsprint flower! Pretty in pink card, for sure! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the pink and your handmade flower. Thanks for playing at stamp something this week.

    ReplyDelete