Sunday, August 1, 2010

Card Style Shabby Chic and Vintage Challenge in the Moxie Fab World - Fourth Card

More shabby goodness, just can't get enough!!
I guess glittered butterflies would look good no matter where you put them!  Note to self : Use more glittery butterflies!  Once again I am submitting another card for the Moxie Fab World Shabby Chic and Vintage challenge.  Shabby Chic is definitely my favorite style!  Of course Melissa Phillips is definitely my guru when it comes to Shabby Chic and Vintage!  Check out her blog at LilyBean's Paperie!  You are in for a real treat!
Have a great day everyone!  I already am!
{hugs} Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hey again, Lisa! Thanks again for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete