Monday, September 10, 2018

Happy Little Stampers ATC September Challenge

Hello everyone!
I am back again with the 



 Every month Happy Little Stampers has an ATC challenge and the theme for September is Vintage!  For anyone who isn't familiar with ATC cards, they are mini works of art that measure 2.5" x 3.5" and are traded around the world. Usually they are numbered and signed on the back by the artist.

For my project I created an ATC card complete with a vintage sewing graphic, pretty lace, a piece of a vintage french dictionary page 
and a shabby flower. 
The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz 
idea-ology sticker book.
Here is the card I made for this challenge.




I hope you'll play along with us this month and enter the ATC challenge at 
Happy Little Stampers!
The winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! 

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Have a great day, I already am!

❦Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment