Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties May 2019 New Release Party!


Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties New Release Party for May!
I'm so glad you stopped back by today because I want to show 
you the second new stamp set with matching dies being released today!
The stamp set is called Truck Add-on: Life is an adventure 
and the matching dies are called Truck Add-on: Life is an adventure Sweet Cuts



I am just in love with that adorable camper and all of the cute accessories
that come with it!  You can really personalize this camper as much or as
little as you want! There are matching dies for all the accessories so you 
can really customize every part of the camper to your liking.

I decided to go with a clean and simple card today. I stamped the cute camper
on kraft paper in blank ink and then I layered patterned paper over the
window and door of my camper and I added a fun banner as well. 
I also colored the sweet little bird and added it to the camper 
as well as to the sentiment!
The heart stamp in the set was the perfect size to make my own 
custom background to the card. 
I finished it off with the sentiment
"You make me a HAPPY CAMPER"

I really had fun customizing this darling camper but I couldn't get
enough of playing with the camper and all my pretty patterned paper...
The sentiment in the set that says #Glamping was the inspiration
for the cards I made for tomorrow's Release Rewind day 
for Paper Sweeties!
I can't wait to show you what I did with this super cute camper
tomorrow! Plus I'll have one more card using the sweet flowers
from the second new release stamp set:
Basket Add-on: Thinking of You and the matching 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to 
stop by tomorrow to see my projects for the Release Rewind day!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the Release Party!
We are welcoming 3 new designers to the Paper Sweeties team this month,
Diane Hover, Karen Bull and Sarah Wyles. 
Make sure to welcome them to the team!


Have a great day, I already am!
🏕Lisa 🏕

1 comment:

  1. Kraft card stock has a special place in my heart and I just love the tone on tone details and the lovely pops of color. Winner!

    ReplyDelete