Thursday, May 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties May 2019 New Release Rewind!




Welcome to the Release Rewind for Paper Sweeties!
I hope you've enjoyed all of the inspiration these past few days 
from the talented design team!
We've been sharing our projects using the two 
newly released stamp sets:
Truck Add-on: Life is an adventure with matching dies 



and
Basket Add-on: Thinking of You with matching dies


For the last day of the New Release I've created 3 cards.
The first card uses the Basket Add-on: Thinking of You stamp set



On this card I decided to use the previously released
Basket stamp with matching die to place 
my beautiful flowers in. 
I colored my beautiful bouquet with my Copic Markers
and I used the matching die to cut them out. 
The small sign in the basket is from the Thinking of You stamp 
set. I stamped the word friend on it and then
cut it out from patterned paper. 
I splattered black ink lightly on the base of my card
and layered my pretty basket over it. 
Last month Paper Sweeties released the Hello stamp set and matching die.
The Hello word was the perfect addition to this card. 


💖 ON TO THE CAMPER 💖

For my next 3 cards I decided to have some fun and "Glamp" up the 
adorable camper from the
There are so many cute ways to customize the camper using the 

The first thing to do was to pick out some of the prettiest patterned paper
I could find and cut out the camper and matching accessories in every pattern.
The next step was to layer the window and door on to the camper
in many different combinations. Since I wanted to "GLAM" up the camper
I took some glittered card stock and die cut the banner in 2 different
colors and layered them over each other diagonally.  
The wheels obviously needed glitter as well.......right?
Any excuse to use glitter paper, I'll take it.
I added the sweet little Home Sweet Home die to 
all the doors on the camper and my sweet camper cards were complete!
I really enjoyed playing with this super cute camper and all of the 
darling accessories.  I especially love the hearts on the sides of the window!
Here are those 3 cards individually:


Make sure you pick up this super cute stamp and die set, you're going to love dressing
up this adorable camper with paper and bling!

Thanks for spending some time enjoying all of the 
new release fun from Paper Sweeties!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the Release Rewind!
We are welcoming 3 new designers to the Paper Sweeties team this month,
Diane Hover, Karen Bull and Sarah Wyles. 
Make sure to welcome them to the team!


Have a great day, I already am!
🏕Lisa 🏕






2 comments:

  1. Glamping! So glittery and yummy - love it! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!! Fab cards, Lisa!! Lovely basket of flowers in yellow for your first card! And, those glamping cards are so fun and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete