Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties May 2019 New Release Sneak Peeks!


Welcome back to my blog crafty friends!
I'm so glad you've stopped by today because Paper Sweeties has 2 new stamp sets
with matching dies that I think you are going to fall in love with!
The first one is called Basket Add-on: Thinking of You and the matching 



This stamp set has the most beautiful cluster of flowers that are just waiting
to be colored with pencils, Copic markers or watercolors.
They really would look pretty no matter how you colored them.
My card base was made from pink card stock and I embossed 
an off white panel with a flower embossing folder on top of the base.
Next, I chose to color the flowers from the new stamp set 
with some pretty pink Copic markers and placed them in a basket on a lace doily.  
The basket was cut out of wood grain patterned paper
using the Sweet Cuts Basket die.
I tied a pretty bow using some Frosting seam binding to the handle
and glued a Raspberry sequin in the middle of the bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Basket Add-on: Thinking of You
stamp set on to off white card stock and matted it with pink paper
to match the card base.  I also added 2 Raspberry sequins to the sentiment.
I love how pretty this card came out and I am looking forward to 
watercoloring these pretty flowers for another card!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to 
check back tomorrow for Release Day!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the sneak peeks!
We are welcoming 3 new designers to the Paper Sweeties team this month,
Diane Hover, Karen Bull and Sarah Wyles. 
Make sure to welcome them to the team!


Have a great day, I already am!
🌸Lisa 🌸

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful basket of flowers and a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the new and interesting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A basket full of the sweetest flowers - love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Lisa! I love the basket die cut with the wood grain paper and your blooms are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling little peek at this sweet new set. Love the basket, too! SO blessed that you're on this team, Lisa. You're super talented, and you ROCK these awesome stamps/cuts.
    Your PS teamie,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete