Sunday, December 20, 2020

25 Days of Christmas With Paper Sweeties

 


Hello friends and welcome to my blog! Today I am sharing my project for day 20 of the 
I made an elegant Christmas card using the Merry and Bright stamps and dies.



I used the Merry and Bright Sweet Cuts dies to cut the Christmas tree out of some festive plaid paper. 
The star, trimmings and base of the tree were cut using gold foil card stock for some added shine.
I chose a fun patterned piece of acetate to mount the tree on and I just love the whimsy it gives to the card.
The acetate was mounted on a white panel and then onto a gold foil panel to tie in the accents from the card. The sentiment was stamped and gold embossed on a strip of paper and foam mounted across the middle of the tree to finish the card off.



Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today for day 20 of Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas! Make sure to come back tomorrow for another project on day 21!


Paper Sweeties products used:

Merry and Bright Stamp set with Sweet Cuts





Have a great day, I already am!
 ๐ŸŽ„ Lisa ๐ŸŽ„ 

No comments:

Post a Comment