Monday, December 21, 2020

25 Days of Christmas With Paper Sweeties

  


Hello friends and welcome to my blog! 

Today I am sharing my project for day 21 of the 

I made a festive tag using the Homemade With Love stamps and dies and the For You tag die and stamp.




I just love the cute cupcake image from the Homemade With Love stamp set! I stamped the cupcakes and did a little bit of watercoloring and added some polka dots and highlights with my white gel pen. After I cut the cupcakes out with the Homemade With Love - Sweet Cuts dies I added some sparkle to the tops of the cupcakes with some glittery Stickles.



The adorable tag is from the For You stamp set with matching For You - Sweet Cuts die.
I stamped the sentiment from the Homemade With Love stamp set directly on to the tag and then I glued down the 2 cupcakes popping one of them up on foam tape for some dimension.  I finished off the cute tag with some fun red and white twine.


Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today for day 21 of Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas! Make sure to come back tomorrow for another project on day 22!


Paper Sweeties products used:



Have a great day, I already am!
 🧁  Lisa 🧁   

No comments:

Post a Comment