Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Coffee Chick

 


Welcome back to my blog! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog and I have a card to share with you using a digital stamp that I won in the Coffee Lover's Hop from super sponsor 


My shaker card uses the Coffee Chick digital stamp from Gerda Steiner and I will be sharing some of the other digital stamps I acquired thanks to my gift certificate from the Coffee Lovers hop.
The Diamond Wire frame die on the front is from Kat Scrappiness as are the 2 different sprinkle mixes I used inside the shaker. There are Red Hearts and Sunny Side Up sprinkles.


I really love that big ol chicken holding that glass of coffee.  The finishing touch was to stamp a sentiment from the Your Next Stamp set Coffee Chick.

Here is one more pic with all of the supplies used picture with the completed card.


Ok everyone go grab your coffee chick and grab some joe together!

Have a great day, I already am!
☕️ Lisa  🐥 






No comments:

Post a Comment