Friday, January 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties | January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #2

 

I'm here with Paper Sweeties 

for the January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #2!!





One of my favorite stamp sets from Paper Sweeties is the Sea You Soon set! It has the absolute sweetest little sea creatures in it. The seahorse in the set is definitely my favorite.  I just love her little smile and sweet face.  I also added the funny little octopus because it's my second favorite creature in the set.
The sentiment is from the Mermaid Wishes stamp set and was perfect for this card!
For the finishing touch I added some beautiful Green Apple sequins.





I love how this card turned out and I hope you do too!
Make sure to hop around to all of the Paper Sweeties designer's blogs and see what they made for the January look back inspiration! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the last day of the January Look Back Paper Sweeties Inspiration!



Have a great day, I already am!
🐙  Lisa 🐙    

No comments:

Post a Comment