Saturday, January 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties | January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #3

  

I'm here with Paper Sweeties 

for the January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #3!!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner so I thought I'd make a LOVE themed card and Paper Sweeties has the absolute perfect die just for these types of card! The Sweet Cuts Love Die is written in a beautiful scripty font! I cut it out of several colors of card stock to make a pretty rainbow and I adhered it to a heart embossed background.
Here is a look at my card.


I also used some beautiful sequins to embellish my card in different colors to match the card stock.
I just love how the flower shape sequins add to the elegance of the card!




I love how this card turned out and I hope you do too!
Make sure to hop around to all of the Paper Sweeties designer's blogs and see what they made for the January look back inspiration! Thank you for joining me for the January Look Back Paper Sweeties Inspiration! Next month Paper Sweeties will be releasing a brand new stamp set with matching dies. 
See you for the release on Valentine's Day! ❤️ 💝 💕 



Have a great day, I already am!
🐙  Lisa 🐙    

No comments:

Post a Comment