Tuesday, January 26, 2021

You Warm My Heart

 

Welcome back to my blog! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog and I have a card to share with you using two adorable dies from Lawn Fawn. The Outside in Stitched Mug and the Stitched Mug Frame.  These 2 die make the most adorable shaker cards and I filled it with some colorful Rainbow Heart Sprinkles from Kat Scrappiness. The pretty floral paper is from a Doodlebug paper pack.


The square panel under the mug was cut from white card stock using the Stitched Scalloped Square Nesting Dies from Kat Scrappiness and embossed with a polka dot embossing folder.


The sentiment on my card is from the Honey Bee Stamps Perfect Blend stamp set. I stamped it in clear embossing ink on black paper and embossed it with Brutus Monroe Alabaster embossing powder.



I made sure to pop the mug and sentiment up on foam tape for some extra added dimension on my card!

I just love how this sweet card came out and I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

I already am!

 ☕️ Lisa  ☕️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment