Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Coffee With a Quokka!


Hello and welcome to my blog, it's my day to bring you some caffeinated craftiness over on the 
Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog in my own personal ICU (Intensive Coffee Unit)!

Today I have a bright, fun and cheerful card to share with you featuring one of the cutest little animals you've ever seen! If you've never heard of a Quokka then you're in for a real treat!

The Quokka has been nicknamed the world's happiest animal!
They are marsupials and just like a kangaroo, they can carry their baby Joeys in their pouch.
You can find these adorable little chipmunk lookalikes in Australia on Rottnest Island!


They are said to be so friendly that you could even take a selfie with them!

Kat Scrappiness has 3 different stamp sets featuring the adorable Quokka!

and the newest addition is 

My card today features a few fun products from Super Sponsor Kat Scrappiness!



I started out with a mini slimline card base and I stenciled some clouds on to the largest die from the
Mini Slimline Scalloped Edge Die using the Cloud Stencil from My Favorite Things and some Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.

One of my favorite new KS products is the After The Rain Die and it features that chunky happy rainbow you see on the coffee cup. I cut out all the colors of the rainbow that I wanted and glued them together. Once I had them glued together I used the Layered Coffee Cup Die to cut out the rainbow in the shape of the coffee cup. It was the perfect size to fit on the front of the coffee cup!

The best part of the new Everyday Quokka stamp set is all of the accessories that it comes with and as luck would have it there is a cute little coffee cup in the set.



I love how the cute little Quokka is holding his mini coffee cup sitting on top of the oversized coffee cup!
To finish the card off and give it some extra shine, I added some pretty Sparkling Clear Droplets.



The sentiment comes from an adorable stamp set by Darcie Heater called You Mocha Me Crazy!

Thanks for stopping by today to have Coffee With a Quokka! I would love to encounter one of these cuties in real life one day, how about you?

Have a great day, I already am!

 🐿☕️  Lisa  ☕️ 🐿 

No comments:

Post a Comment