Monday, February 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties | February 2021 New Release Party!

 



Hello CRAFTY FRIENDS and welcome back to day 2 of the February release for Paper Sweeties!

Traditionally this is the New Release Party day and there is more inspiration for you using the products from the 1st Quarter 2021 Sweet Kit!





This is a Sweet Kit month and here's a look at the new 1st Quarter 2021 Sweet Kit! So much colorful fun to look at!


This kit contains 2 new stamp sets with matching dies!

Sweet Mini: Celebrate
and
Sweet Mini: Celebrate Add on - Occasions


 


These 2 sets are perfect for birthday cards and lots of other occasions worth celebrating!

For my card today I created an elegant anniversary card using the Sweet Mini: Celebrate Add on - Occasions with the "retirement" stamp.

For the background of my card I used the Sweet Cuts Happy die and I cut it out of white glitter card stock 3 times for a tone on tone look. I then stamped the word retirement and cut it out with the Sweet Cuts Rectangle Scallop Frame die. I popped the whole rectangle up on foam tape to add some dimension to the card.



Here is a list of all of the Paper Sweeties designers who have projects that I know you'll want to see! Hop around to their blogs and show them some love!


And welcome our newest Paper Sweeties designer to the team!



Make sure to stop back by tomorrow for the New Release Rewind and I'll have some more inspiration to share with you using these new stamp sets and some previously released Paper Sweeties goodies!

Have a great day, I already am!
🌺  Lisa  🌺    

No comments:

Post a Comment