Sunday, February 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties | February 2021 New Release Sneak Peek!



Hello CRAFTY FRIENDS and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Welcome to Day 1 of the February 2021 New Product Release over at the Paper Sweeties Shop!





This is a Sweet Kit month and here's a look at the new 1st Quarter 2021 Sweet Kit! So much colorful fun to look at!


This kit contains 2 new stamp sets with matching dies!

Sweet Mini: Celebrate
and
Sweet Mini: Celebrate Add on - Occasions


 


These 2 sets are perfect for birthday cards and lots of other occasions worth celebrating!
For my card today I created a fun and colorful birthday card using the sweet little cupcake in the set. 
I made sure to add lots of glitter to the cupcakes so they would sparkle! Who doesn't love a little sparkle on their birthday!




Here's one more closeup look at those sparkly cupcakes.  I colored them with my Copic markers and added lots of stickles to the frosting and some extra drops around the card as well!






Here is a list of all of the Paper Sweeties designers who have projects that I know you'll want to see! Hop around to their blogs and show them some love!


And welcome our newest Paper Sweeties designer to the team!



Make sure to stop back by tomorrow for the New Release Party and I'll have some more inspiration to share with you using these new stamp sets and some previously released Paper Sweeties goodies!

Have a great day, I already am!
🧁  Lisa  🧁 

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes look good enough to eat right off the page! Such a bright and cheerful card :)

    ReplyDelete