Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Hello Anya!

 


Hello and welcome back to my blog! It's my day again up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog and I have another caffeinated creation to share with you!

Today's card has a short story behind it. During the recent Coffee Lover's Hop I spied an adorable card that I fell in love with by a fellow card maker named Suzanne. She posted her card on Instagram and the minute I saw it I knew I had to have the adorable stamp that she used. 
Here is a link to Suzanne's sweet card.

Not only did I fall in love with Suzanne's card but I ordered the stamp and picked her card as my designer pick at the end of the hop! The adorable stamp is called Coffee Cup Anya and it is from the Greeting Farm. It's an older stamp but I was lucky enough to find it at Simon Says Stamp.
Here is my card with sweet Anya popping out of her coffee cup!



This was a pretty easy card to put together. I stamped and colored Anya with Copic markers and used the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Kat Scrappiness to cut out a few different size panels to matt her and my patterned paper onto. The pretty plaid paper is from the Doodlebug Made With Love patterned paper pack.
I finished off my card with some pretty Glacier Sequins by Lucy.




I love being inspired by other card makers. It's always fun to find a new stamp to play with and this little coffee girl was a nice addition to my collection!

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to spend some time browsing your favorite crafty friends social media to get some inspiration and leave some love!

Have a great day, I already am!
☕️  Lisa  ☕️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment