Friday, April 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties | April 2021 New Release Rewind

 



Hello CRAFTY FRIENDS, I hope you have enjoyed the new release this month!

Welcome to Day 3 of the April 2021 New Product Release over at the Paper Sweeties Shop!

We are having a new release party and here is the star of the show!

This is a Sweet Kit month and here's a look at the new  

There is so much sweet delicious fun to look at!



Today I have a pretty card to share with you using the stamps and dies from the sweet kit.
It's the Sweet Mini: Homemade and Sweet Mini: Homemade Add-on stamp sets with matching dies.

Sweet Mini: Homemade
 
 

 
Sweet Mini: Homemade Add-on: For You
 

Sweet Mini Duo: Homemade




Aren't those cute little kitchen accessories adorable!

For today's card I used the pretty sentiments from the stamp sets and the beautiful patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Made With Love 6x6 paper pack. Don't you just LOVE that gorgeous Mason Jar on my card! You can find that sweet stamp and die in the Paper Sweeties shop:
I just love paper piecing the different parts of the jar with pretty patterned paper!

  For a sparkly added touch I used a few  Sugar Sprinkles Sequins on my card as well.

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!







  Please continue to hop along and visit our talented Design Team Contributors’ blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz

Karen Letchworth

Maria Patrick

Teresa Plunkett


Have a great day, I already am!

🧁  Lisa 🧁 


No comments:

Post a Comment