Thursday, April 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties | April 2021 New Release Party



Hello CRAFTY FRIENDS, I hope you are enjoying the new release so far!

Welcome to Day 2 of the April 2021 New Product Release over at the Paper Sweeties Shop!

We are having a new release party and here is the star of the show!

This is a Sweet Kit month and here's a look at the new  

There is so much sweet delicious fun to look at!



Today I have a pretty little card to share with you using the stamps and dies from the sweet kit.
It's the Sweet Mini: Homemade and Sweet Mini: Homemade Add-on stamp sets with matching dies.

Sweet Mini: Homemade
 
 

 
Sweet Mini: Homemade Add-on: For You
 

Sweet Mini Duo: Homemade




Aren't those cute little kitchen accessories adorable!

For today's project I made a card using all of those sweet little kitchen accessories and the beautiful patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Made With Love 6x6 paper pack. I also added in the cupcake from the Cupcakes and Sprinkles stamp set. For a sparkly added touch I used a few  Sugar Sprinkles Sequins on my card as well.





  Please continue to hop along and visit our talented Design Team Contributors’ blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz

Karen Letchworth

Maria Patrick

Teresa Plunkett


Have a great day, I already am!

🧁 Lisa 🧁


No comments:

Post a Comment