Thursday, January 11, 2018

Kat Scrappiness January Challenge



Good morning crafty friends! I work the night shift at the hospital and although I come home exhausted in the morning sometimes I just want to make a card before I go to sleep.  This morning I thought I'd play along with the Kat Scrappiness January challengeKat Scrappiness is an online store that sells lots of crafty goodness like stamps, dies, ink and so much more!  There is also a great assortment of sequins that I love!  The January challenge is to create a clean and simple project.  I chose to make a 4 1/4" square card using Kat's Stitched Fancy Scalloped Square Die and a few sequins from the Barbie Sequin Mix.  I used a "hello" word die from MFT and cut it out of the front panel and then I backed it with some beautiful patterned paper from Bella Blvd.  I popped the panel up with a large foam square to give it some dimension.  I really love how the card came out.  I have to admit it's hard not to go overboard with embellishments and color but the clean and simple look is very appealing!  Hope everyone is enjoying their new year so far!
Here is my card for today:
Have a great day everyone!
I already am!
🌺Lisa🌺



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Lisa! I like the patterned paper peeking out from under the "hello". Thanks for joining in the Kat Scrappiness challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Heidi, this was a fun card to make!

      Delete