Tuesday, January 23, 2018

PTI Make It Monday and SSS Monday Challenge


Time for another Make it Monday with Papertrey Ink.  Today's technique is shadowed sentiments.  It looks nice if you get it right but if you mess up than your sentiment just looks blurry.... ask me how I know😏.  After 2 attempts though I was happy with my final result and here is the card.
My card was inspired by a beautiful card made by Melissa Phillips back in 2013.  I have always loved her style and I still find so much inspiration in her work!  Thank you Melissa💗
I used one of my favorite PTI stamp sets, Rosie Posie, it is timeless.  The sentiment is from Boutique Borders : Birthday and I used the Tag Sale #2 die to be the main focus.  One beautiful flourish behind the tag is from another PTI oldie but goodie simply called Embellishments.  I finished off the card with a sweet little twine bow and I am loving the finished card!
I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Their challenge this week was to use a tag in your project.  
Have a great day everyone!
I already am!
💐Lisa💐


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely, lovely card Lisa!! I love Melissa Phillips style too and you sure did her proud with this beautiful card just full of lovely layers...LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag you added to your card, Lisa! Pretty flourishes and doodles. Thanks so much for joining us for our Monday challenge at SImon Says Stamp! Hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete