Thursday, February 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties February 2019 New Release Sneak Peeks!


Good morning Paper Sweeties fans!
I am excited to share with you day #1 of the February 2019 NEW product release!
This month Paper Sweeties is releasing a new Planner Series
stamp set with a coordinating Sweet Cuts matching die!
It's called:
and the matching dies are called:


There are 15 adorable images that are great for year round use. 
They are perfect for your planner or small images on cards or scrapbook layouts. 
Here is a picture of all the stamps:


I made a sweet card using the flower image from the set. 
I first stamped the back of the image to get a solid image in 
a light color and then I stamped the front of the stamp
in a darker color to stand out. 
I repeated the stamp 6 times in a sort of rainbow fashion. 
I used a sentiment from the For You stamp set. 
Here is a closeup of the flowers to see how I double stamped them. 


I added rhinestones to the center of each one for a little extra sparkle!
I love how versatile this set is, you can use it for so many projects through the year. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to check back tomorrow for Release Day!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the sneak peeks!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties


Thanks for stopping by and please consider leaving me a comment so I know you were here!
Please leave me your blog link, if you have one, so I can visit you too!
Enjoy your day, I already am!
🌸Lisa🌸




No comments:

Post a Comment