Monday, February 4, 2019

Get Creative Challenge - #77

Hi everyone!  I'm back today with another project for
Get Creative Challenges!
This is the first challenge in 2019 for the Get Creative blog
and for the new year Angie has created new badges for her challenges.
Here is the fun new badge for the this challenge!
Don't you just love the fun patterns and the great colors!
I'm a big kraft color fan!

The challenge for February for the pink team is Anything Goes 
with an optional twist to use lots of red and goes from 2/4 - 2/28. 
Thank you to the Etsy shop Charlies Stamps for sponsoring the challenge this month! 
They have some adorable digital art, make sure to check them out!
I had the pleasure of working with the adorable Cat with balloons!


I colored my cute kitty with my Copic markers to match my own little
kitty! Her name is Ginger and she's such a love!
I colored the balloons in a rainbow of colors with my Copics as well.
I thought that cute cat would look good in a sea of balloons
so I used a balloon stencil by Echo Park and some white ink for the 
background on kraft paper. In keeping with the theme of using
lots of red, I chose a red card base.  It really makes the card pop!
My Happy Birthday sentiment is from an older Close To My Heart stamp set.

I love how this card came out, it's so colorful and fun!
Check out what the other DT members have created for you this month!

I hope you'll join us and play along, 

Have a great day everyone! 
I already am!


😺Lisa 🎈

No comments:

Post a Comment