Monday, February 25, 2019

Easter Bunny Cuteness



 Happy Monday morning!
What better way to cheer up a Monday morning than with some 
adorable Easter bunny cuteness!
This sweet little bunny comes from the Gerda Steiner stamp set


I colored her up with my Copic markers and popped her onto a 
heart embossed panel that I cut out using the Stitched Scalloped Square dies.
The card base is also made from the Stitched Scalloped Square dies.
I love making shaped card bases from scalloped dies!
The sentiment was stamped on to a panel cut from 
and I added some pretty Teal Jewels on either side of it.


If you want to pick up any of these fun supplies at a discount
than head over to Kat Scrappiness and use code
Lisa10
You can save 10% on your total purchase anytime!
Have a great day everyone!
I already am!
🐰Lisa 🐰

1 comment:

  1. Your creation is very Beautiful! I am jealous you get to hang Seaside. Have a blast for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete