Monday, February 11, 2019

Watercolored Mandala Card with Video


Good morning crafty friends!
I'm up on the Kat Scrappiness blog today with a 
card I'd like to share with you using one of the newest dies in the store!
It's called the Mandala die and it cuts a beautiful intricate pattern
into your project. Today I've used a water coloring technique called ink smooshing
(yes it's a thing)😆
I used 3 different color distress inks:
and

This technique is easy and fun to do and you can get beautiful
results every time! There are so many color combinations you 
could use depending on your favorite colors.
Here is a video I made to show you the ink smooshing technique.
You can watch it here or on YouTube.


Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope you'll give this technique a try!
It's lots of fun and it looks beautiful with minimal effort.
Don't forget to use my code Lisa10 to save 10% on your 
order anytime at Kat Scrappiness!

Have a great day, I already am!
🎨Lisa🎨




No comments:

Post a Comment