Hello crafty peeps!
It's my day on The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog and I have a Congratulations
card to share with you today. I used the masking technique to make my card and the
Pretty in Peony stamp set with some quick watercoloring.
Here's how this card came together:
- The first step was to cut a scalloped rectangle frame from watercolor paper.
- Next I stamped "Congratulations" from the Happily Ever After stamp set across the middle of the paper.
- I wanted to do some masking over the sentiment so I used purple tape to cover it up.
- Now it was time to stamp the peonies over the tape. I stamped the flowers repeatedly over to cover the width of the card.
- Next I used my Zig watercolor markers and water to paint the flowers.
- The next step was to remove the purple tape and reveal the stamping.
- I used a ruler to draw a black line above and below the flowers to really make the sentiment stand out between the flowers.
- The last step was to do some ink splattering and apply the watercolored panel to a golden yellow card base and apply some sequins.
Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to stop by The Rabbit Hole Design's blog
each day to see more projects from the fabulous design team!