Good morning and welcome to my blog!
It's my turn over on the Rabbit Hole blog today and I have a fun shaker
card to share with you using the Doggone stamp set.
I just love the looks on the dogs faces in this stamp set!
I also love making shaker cards and I never have enough birthday cards on hand.
1) I layered some cute dog themed patterned paper on a kraft card base.
2) Next I covered the patterned paper with another smaller kraft panel and stamped
my sentiment directly in the center.
3) Then it was time to create a shaker frame from more kraft paper and acetate.
4) I poured some red and gold sequins over the sentiment to match the patterned paper
and then laid the shaker frame over the sequins.
5) The last step was to color my cute doggies with some Copic markers
in some light grays and adhere to the shaker frame.
Easy peasy and a cute card to give for some belated birthday wishes!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and make sure to check back
on the 29th for the exciting August release!