Friday, July 5, 2019

Seahorse Love




Good morning crafty friends!
I'm up on the Kat Scrappiness blog today and I have a quick and easy shaker
card to share with you using the adorable seahorse's from the 
I created the frame for the card with the Kat Scrappiness 
Stitched Scalloped Heart Dies and I backed the window with some
Lawn Fawn Acetate Sheets. The pretty patterned paper in the background 
The stamped sentiment behind the window is from the Lawn Fawn Wavy Sayings
To finish off my card I used some sweet 3mm Mirrored Clear Hollow Hearts 
and Teal Jewels to fill my shaker heart with.


All of these fun products are available in the Kat Scrappiness store 
for 10% off when you use code LISA10!
Thanks for joining me today and have a great day!
I already am!
❤️Lisa ❤️ 





No comments:

Post a Comment