Monday, February 10, 2020

Anti Valentine's Day Dragon


Welcome back to my blog! Today I am up on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 
with an Anti-Valentine's Day card. Since Valentine's Day is a very unpopular holiday for so many, The Rabbit Hole has come up with an Anti-Valentine's Day stamp set and the snarky sentiments are HILARIOUS! When I first colored this Caffeinated Dragon I was not happy with the results and he got filed away with images that I might use one day. Well today is that day!  When I was going through the sentiments in the Sassy Anti-Valentine stamp set I knew that the sentiment I picked was perfect for my diseased looking Dragon.  
Well at least that's what I thought........ green with purple spots.......ick!

Here are the 2 stamp sets I used on today's card:




I love how the brick embossing folder background adds to the "blah" feeling on this card, the whole card just makes me laugh! I hope it gave you a good laugh too!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!

🐲Lisa 🐲

No comments:

Post a Comment