Monday, February 10, 2020

Bee Mine Bumble Bee Card and Video




Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I have a bumble bee inspired card that can be used for Valentine's Day or any Love themed card. i-Crafter is a new company in town with some of the coolest teal colored dies! For my card today I used the Floral Garden and Love Bug dies.

Floral Garden
Love Bug

I started out by using a hexagon stencil and blending 2 different colors of yellow inks for some contrast and interest. I did some ink blending with one of the i-Crafter ink pads in the color Fire Ruby on some smooth card stock and then cut the flowers out. Once they were cut out I added some white ink using Shaved Ice to give the flowers some dimension. I sprayed the flowers with some shimmer mist so they would sparkle.  I cut the bees out with glitter paper so they would sparkle as well.

I filmed a video to show the process for my card.  You can watch it here or on YouTube  



It's been a while since I made a video so I'm a bit rusty but I wanted you to see these amazing dies in action.  I hope you'll check out the i-Crafter website and social media accounts.  Every month the design team will be doing an inspiration blog hop using new products to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day, I already am!
๐ŸLisa ๐Ÿ

No comments:

Post a Comment