Friday, February 21, 2020

Bear-ly Conscious



Welcome back to my blog! Today I am up on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog with another card using the recently released Caffeinated Bear




One of my favorite things to do with the caffeinated critters is to customize their bathrobes with paper piecing. I just love how the bathrobe came out on this bear in all its floral print glory. And come on, who can resist those adorable bunny slippers! 


I decided to put miss BEAR-LY conscious on a large coffee cup.  
I used the Coffee Mug Card Die Set from Trinity Stamps because I love how big it is! It could be a card all by itself and I love that it comes with a gift card holder insert. I cut it apart and used half the die so I could create a scene on it.  I used the Cloud Stencil from My Favorite Things and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to make some light puffy clouds in the background. Next I created some pretty green grass using the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn. I inked the tips of the grassy border with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink for a little bit of contrast. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Caffeinated Bear stamp set in brown ink on an angle to give the card a little bit of extra interest, and then I added some brown sequins for fun.
I adhered my coffee cup to a kraft base panel that I ran through my Darice Cloud Embossing folder.

I love how this card came out and I really enjoyed creating a mini scene on the coffee cup die!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
🐻Lisa 🐻

No comments:

Post a Comment