Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Join Me for a Cuppa



Hello and welcome to my *ICU! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog with a brand new caffeinated card! I recently bought the adorable Stacked Mugs die from Taylored Expressions and wanted to use it for one of my coffee cards. I love that it has the ability to give a layered look with different colored paper behind he cups.



I used the Scalloped Notecard die from Taylored Expressions for the base of my card and some pretty Aqua Mist card stock from Papertrey Ink.  Next I took the Splash stencil from Taylored Expressions and some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink and stenciled that fun pattern all over my notecard.  For some extra highlights I added some white gel pen accents to each splash mark.  I love how it gives a little bit of movement and shine to my card.

To cut out the cups I used some scrap paper from my scrap drawers. The best part about small dies is that you can use up scraps in your stash! I picked out 3 bright colors and glued them behind my cups. The cups were popped up on foam tape over the stenciled background. The sentiment is from the Paper Sweeties Coffee, yes please stamp set

To finish the card off I used some Sparkling Clear Jewels from Kat Scrappiness, my favorite!

I love how this mini card turned out, here is a pic with all of the supplies shown.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
I already am!
☕️  Lisa ☕️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment