Thursday, July 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties July 2020 Look Back Inspiration - Day 3


This month Paper Sweeties is having a Look Back Inspiration! The DT will be using some of their favorite Paper Sweeties stamps, dies and embellishments to create projects with a Summer theme.

I have 2 cards to share with you today from a previous release but I absolutely LOVE them and they couldn't be more perfect for the summer theme this month!





I am in love with the whimsical style of both cards and the little sea creatures could not be more adorable! I also really LOVE the colors on both cards.  Here are links to the stamp sets and dies I used to create these 2 cards.


I hope you've enjoyed the Paper Sweeties July 2020 Look Back Inspiration!

Make sure to hop along to all of the other DT's blogs to see some inspiration for the July 2020 Look Back Inspiration!

Maria Patrick

Thanks for stopping by my blog today for some Paper Sweeties Inspiration!
Have a great day, I already am!
🐙 Lisa  🐙 

No comments:

Post a Comment