Monday, July 27, 2020

Snowflake Wishes and a Goodbye


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, I'm glad you're here!
I have some news to share with you today. This will be my last post for the i-crafter design team. I have had the pleasure of watching this company grow since the beginning and I wish them continued success in the future!

For today's card I have used the i-crafter Flip Card - Snowflake die and some fun patterned paper.
This die is meant to make an interactive card but I chose to make a flat card. This snowflake is so pretty it is perfect on it's own. Once I cut the snowflake piece out I adhered it down to a cream card base.  I cut out the Warm Wishes sentiment in some pink glitter foam and adhered it to the bottom of the card.  I added some beautiful sequins from Unity Stamps to finish the card off. 




Thanks for joining me today for my last i-crafter post!

Have a great day, I already am!
❄️ Lisa ❄️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment