Sunday, March 3, 2019

Angie's Digital Stamps March Challenge

Hello again crafty friends!
It's time for another fun challenge over at Angies Digital stamps

The design team has created some wonderful projects
for this month's challenge.  
The theme for March is Anything Goes, no twist.
It is challenge #29 and it runs from 3/3/19 - 3/29/19.

Here is my card for this month:



This month I chose to design a baby card using Angies Two Baby Chicks
digital image and color it with my Copic markers.
These sweet chicks are so adorable and they were
the perfect image for a baby card.
The Welcome Baby stamp is from an older Papertrey Ink
set called Think Big Favorites.
I used the Stitched Scalloped Square Dies
from Kat Scrappiness for the frame.

I love how this card turned out and I hope you'll all play along with us
this month at Angies!
Enjoy your day, I already am!

👶🏼Lisa 👶🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment