Friday, March 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties March 2019 New Release Party!




Good morning and welcome to the New Release Party for Paper Sweeties!
This month the design team is sharing projects with you 
using the brand new Get Well stamps with matching
Sweet Cuts dies!



For my card today I decided to use the Bee Happy stamp set.
I thought the happy butterfly would be the perfect 
sunny pick me up for a get well card!
I popped the happy butterfly up on a
The Get Well matching dies have the words 
"Get Well" in a large fun font and they looked 
great on top of some bright Doodlebug patterned paper.
The fun flowery paper is from the Hoppy Easter paper pad.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to check back tomorrow for 
the Release Rewind party and to check out more inspiration from the team!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the sneak peeks!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties

Have a great day, I already am!
🦋Lisa 🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment