Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Bunny Spinner Card with Video

If you've never visited my blog than welcome,
and if you've been here before than welcome back!

Today I am up on the Kat Scrappiness blog
and I have a really fun
and interactive card to share with you!
I made a spinner card using the Chubby Bunny stamp set
from Sunny Studios
and the sentiment is from the Gerda Steiner
stamp set called Peeking Easter Friends.

I have a video tutorial to show you just how I made it!
It looks difficult but it's really quite easy!



I used the brand new Rectangle Zig Zag Dies dies in the shop
for the front of my card and I just love that jagged stitched edge it makes!
They are also available in circles, ovals, squares, hearts and borders.

I did some fun stenciling on the front of the card as well using 
3 different colors of Distress Oxide inks.

I filmed a video to show you just how easy this card is to make.
You can view it here or on YouTube.



Here is a supply list of Kat Scrappiness products used on my card:



If you'd like to do some crafty shopping at Kat Scrappiness
you can use my code LISA10 to save 10% on your order anytime.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day, I already am!
🐰Lisa 🐰


No comments:

Post a Comment