Friday, March 1, 2019

Simply Create Too March Challenge 147

Hello crafty friends!
It's time for a new monthly challenge over
at the Simply Create Too blog!
This month the theme is anything goes with an optional
"For a Male" twist.
It is challenge #147 and it runs from 3/1/19 - 3/29/19.

Here is my Male themed card for this month's challenge.


The fish on my card is from a terrific new stamp company called 
They have fun and creative stamps with a dash of Quirky and Sassy!
The fish image and the coral behind the fish are from their stamp
set called Sofishticated.
Today they are releasing their new stamps for March and if you
love coffee, you'll love their stamps!
You can check out their blog here.
Check out their whole line of stamps, you'll be glad you did!

added brown pearls around it to look like a port hole.

The Happy Birthday sentiment is an older stamp from
Impression Obsession and I used Hawaiian Shores
ink from Papertrey Ink to stamp it on to white cardstock.

If you want to pick up any crafty supplies from 
Kat Scrappiness you can use code Lisa10
to save 10% on your order!

I love how this card turned out and I hope you'll all play along with us
this month at the Simply Create Too challenge blog!
Enjoy your day, I already am!
🐠Lisa 🐠

2 comments:

  1. Love this! What embossing folder did you use, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a Cuttlebug folder and I'm not sure of the name, I believe it might be called pebbles?

      Delete