Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Coffee With My Dad!

Hello Coffee Lovers!
I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog today and since Father's Day is coming up this month, I thought it would be fun to make a caffeinated card for my dad! 

We love to go to Starbucks together for some coffee and a chat. His favorite hot drink was always an Americano with Breve Foam but recently he changed his order. On our last visit I noticed a drink on the menu that looked delicious called a Shaken Iced Espresso and I was right..... it was DELISH! My dad was inspired to try a cold drink like mine for a change so he ordered a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino and he was immediately hooked! It's nice to hang out having our favorite caffeinated beverages and talk about life!

The new release at Super Sponsor Kat Scrappiness has the perfect Father's Day die and it is perfect for a slimline sized card!




for this slimline card.



The base layer of the card was cut out of some patterned paper using the largest die from the
Zig Zag Nesting Slimline Dies and I added some Mocha Pearl Mix for some extra embellishments because why not?

Here is one more look at the card with all of the supplies I used.


I hope my dad likes his card, I certainly enjoyed making it and I look forward to our next Starbucks visit so we can sip and chat!

Have a great day, I already am!
☕️  Lisa  ☕️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment