Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties June 2021 New Release Rewind!

 



Welcome to the Paper Sweeties June 2021 New Release Rewind!

Today I'm showcasing the brand new stamp sets and matching dies from Paper Sweeties called

and

This set features the most adorable gnome car that you can customize by coloring or paper piecing with some fun paper!

These stamp sets pair so well with last month's Build a Gnome stamp and die set and the Photoplay 6x6 patterned paper pack and Cardstock Ephemera.

Here is a picture of the new stamp set and matching dies that are available in the Paper Sweeties Shop!





For today's card I used one of the adorable Gnomes from last month's Build a Gnome stamp and die set and I put her behind the wheel of the super cute Gnomebug from Keep Calm and Gnome On! I'm not quite sure how she can see since her hat is over her eyes but we're just gonna go with it!



I love how this card came out! There is something so adorable about this little Gnomemobile! I love how the die cuts out the window so you can see inside the car!
The sentiment is a mix between this month's stamp set and the

You can hop along and visit the rest of the talented Designer's blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:



Thank you so much for stopping by for the June Release! I'm so glad you could join us for another gnome invasion! Stay tuned for more gnome accessories in the coming months!

Keep Calm and Gnome On, I already am!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment