Saturday, June 12, 2021

Summer Quokka Birthday Card

 



I'm up on the Kat Scrappiness blog today with this fun Quokka Birthday card! He's all ready for summer with his Hawaiian shirt and surfboard! I created the fun camo background strip with a unique layered stencil from A Colorful Life Designs!

That super cute little Australian Quokka is from the Summer Quokka stamp set and comes with 3 summer themed Quokkas and some cute beach themed accessory stamps!


I created the strip of camouflage using a unique stencil from A Colorful Life Designs
The Layered Camouflage stencil comes with 3 different layers of a camouflage design that lets you customize your background any way you want. I went with the traditional camo colors on my card but I think it would look good in blues and grays as well. Here is a look at the 3 stencils that make up this set. They are labeled top, middle and base layer and they are super easy to line up too!



I just love using the Quokkas on my cards, they are so cute and I love how you can customize his shirt and surf board with any patterns and colors you want!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day, I already am!
🏄  Lisa  🏄

No comments:

Post a Comment