Thursday, June 10, 2010

Embellish Labels Color Challenge

Embellish magazine has such incredible color challenges.  They put together colors that I would never think of and they always look so good together!  Their challenge over at their blog right now is to use labels and the color combination, yellow, brown and coral.  Here is the inspirational photo they are showing.


I have to say that I really enjoyed using these rich, bold colors and the Papertrey label die really looks great in that coral color!  And as always, I love my swiss dots embossing folder from cuttlebug. 
Well that's all for now, just couldn't miss out on this challenge, those colors are yummy!
Have a great night!
{hugs} Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I love all of the dots and the fillable frames set! GREAT LAYOUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lisa! I love the flower and ribbon that you used! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Loving all the embossing and so glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete