Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm An Official Polkadoodle Design Team Member!

Good morning everyone!  I have some exciting news to share with you today!  I have been selected for my second design team and I am sooo excited!  Polkadoodles is an adorable challenge blog with a great store for adding to your crafty stash!  They have everything from paper to stamps to cute embellishments so check them out!  There are 15 other design team members on the team besides me and they are such talented ladies!  Thank you to Nikky and the entire DT for selecting me!  I can't wait to jump right in!  Click here for the post about the 3 new design team members. 
Have a great day everyone,
I already am!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lisa, they are so lucky to have you!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa!! Wonderful to see the honors piling up for you. You are so talented and they are so well-deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa, well deserved. Have fun! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'честита награда
    твой фен
    кракиира

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lisa! Welcome aboard! Hope you have loads of fun with us x x x

    ReplyDelete