Friday, June 25, 2010

Polkadoodles Week 25 - Boys Birthday Card

Welcome to Friday's Polkadoodles Card Challenge!  This week Brenda is hosting the challenge and she has asked us all to make a birthday card for a boy.  I used the All Around and Everywhere CD from Polkadoodles and I just love all the bright colors!  That banner background just screams celebration!
Make sure to visit the Polkadoodles blog to see what the other talented ladies on the design team have made for you!  I can't wait to see all the entries this week.  The winner will receive a special blinkie for use on their blog and something scrummy from Polka Doodles! Runners-up will also receive Blinkies!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day everyone!  I already am!
☼Lisa☼

2 comments:

  1. Yummy creation Lisa, fab design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ice cream colours on this card Lisa. Very yummy.x

    ReplyDelete