Sunday, June 6, 2010

♥♥♥ OH MY SHABBY GOODNESS! ♥♥♥

This is soooo exciting!!!  One of my favorite challenge blogs is holding a design team call and 2 lucky winners will be selected to join the design team at The Shabby Tea Room!
Starting now until June 16th everyone has a chance to enter a card or project based on this photograph.

It has been a while but back in 1998 I used to watch a scrapbooking show hosted by Sandy Genovese (my original scrapbook Guru) LOL  She made the most adorable "mobile" cards and I absolutely fell in love with them!  At the time I made several mobile cards with a love theme.  When I saw the DT call I immediately knew what card I wanted to make.  I got to work early this morning and you can see the results of the inside of the card at the top of this post.  Here is the front of the card.

The card opens up to the most adorable mobile of hanging tea cups dangling from the center of the card.  I just received the Tea For Two stamp set from Papertrey Ink (LOVE LOVE LOVE that store) and it came just in time for this card!!  I really love how this card came out and I sincerely hope that Debbie and the rest of the talented Design Team over at TSTR love it too!  I would consider it an honor to be accepted as one of the Shabby Girls {wink}!
Here is another close up of the inside of the card with the dangling tea cups.

Well everyone there you have it, my teapot mobile card!  I hope you all like it!
Have a wonderful evening everyone, I already am!!!
♥♥♥{HUGS} LISA♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and so unique! I used to watch Sandy G. too, but I've never seen a mobile card! Thanks for creating this beautiful design for our DT call. Be sure to finish up part two by sending your 'bio' info as outlined in the DT Call rules above! Good luck, Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa. You really should be on the design team. Best of Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you, Lisa! Your card is adorable. so perfect for the Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCK the shabby chic!!! Gorgeous, sure hope you make the team!!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee...totally awesome project, Lisa! Beautiful!!!! Good luck! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, very pretty and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa - this card is incredible! I have never seen a mobile card - just darling! Thank you so much for all your sweet comments - they are greatly appreciated and good luck with TSTR DT call! :) xx Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on getting one of the TSTR designer spots! Your card is Fabulous! The mobil is so adorable! I love it. The design of your card is just beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete