Friday, June 11, 2010

♥♥♥OH MY SHABBY GOODNESS - TAKE TWO♥♥♥

I decided to make another card for The Shabby Tea Room Design Team Call.  I wanted to try to make a card that was a little closer in design to the inspiration photo on the website.  It looks like this:


For this second card I used the template for the teapot above and stamped it with a damask design from Papertrey Ink's Damask Design's stamp set.  I also used some printed muslin that I have had in my stash for some time now and just didn't know where to use it.  I like the contrast of the fabric on the red cardstock.  Funny thing is when my daughter saw the card she said "Ooohh it's red!"  She was surprised not to see pink on my card and it made me realize that every now and then I need to expand my color choices a little.  LOL 
That's all for today, hope you all enjoy the card. 
Have a great day, I already am!
{hugs} Lisa

2 comments:

  1. You nailed the inspo pic, Lisa! I {heart} that PTI Damask set ... just lovely. Thanks for sharing with us x2 for our DT call :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lisa! Love the design on your tea pot. :)

    ReplyDelete