Thursday, June 17, 2010

♥♥♥I'm A Shabby Girl!♥♥♥

WELL TONIGHT I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!  I'VE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE ONE OF THE NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS OVER AT THE SHABBY TEA ROOM!
I am now affectionately known as "A Shabby Girl" and I couldn't be more proud!
I simply {heart) the shabby and vintage style over at the tea room and I am so thankful that Debbie has chosen me to be a part of her wonderfully talented  team. 
There were so many beautiful submissions for the design team call!  I loved stopping by daily and seeing them all!  The other talented designer who was chosen is one of my favorite bloggers, Cathy Clark and her blog is called Papier Girl.  I've been admiring her work for some time now and I am glad that we will be working together at the tea room!  Congratulations Cathy!

The Design Team at The Shabby Tea Room is as follows:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Audrey Petit - Audrey Petit's Weblog
Cathy Clark - Papier Girl
Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute By Lisa (that's me)
Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations

Check out their beautiful blogs to see what they are creating today!
Have a wonderful night/morning!
I ALREADY AM!
{HUGS} LISA




13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lisa. What fabulous and well deserved news!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...I can see why you were chosen, your creations are lovely...looking forward to seeing more of your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa - can't wait to see all the great projects you will be sharing with us...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Shabby GF - CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and look forward to being on TSTR DT with you! What a super-fabby place to design for! :) Thank you for all recognizing me above - that is soo sweet of you. I am having problems with my computer....I am one step away from kicking it! ;) Have a super wonderful day and see ya soon! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're thrilled, Lisa, to have you on the team and look forward to many happy blog posts of wonderful inspiration and fun together!!! Welcome to the 'family' :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you Lisa!! You totally deserve it and I can't wait to see more of your work =) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being on the Shabby team! Can't wait to see your beautiful work.
    ~Pam L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh CONGRATULATIONS! wonderful news! Totally deserved...your teapot entry was FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Lisa:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Lisa, it is truly a match made in heaven!!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats, your work is beautiful and will be a pleasant addition to the TSTR. I'm so happy for you and you certainly deserve it on your talent..............

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Shabby Tea girl!! Very well-deserved! Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete