Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Embellish Magazine - Babies Color Challenge

Good Morning Everyone!  I have a new card to show you.  The second picture is the inside of the card.  This card  is for the Embellish Magazine - Baby Color Challenge.  I used patterened paper from October Afternoon, cardstock, felt and buttons from Papertrey Ink, and crocheted flowers made by my mom.  I am now selling these dainty crocheted flowers in my etsy shop, so check out the various colors you can order them in.  Here is the photo for the challenge from Embellish Magazine.  The four colors are so soft and pretty and they would compliment any baby card.


Thanks for visiting everyone and have a great day, I already am!
☼Lisa☼

6 comments:

  1. Such a soft & sweet creation, Lisa! Love the teddy bear! :) Thanks so much for joining in on the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby card ... I {heart} your little crocheted flowers and can't wait to play with them in January when you sponsor in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and delicate creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I really like those flowers and your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely! Your handmade crocheted flowers are the perfect touch! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! That little bear looks so cuddly !!! Great details on your card! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete