Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Isabella's Challenge #13 - Summer Fun

Welcome blog buddies to another weekly challenge at Isabella's Sketchbook!  This week the challenge is called Summer Fun!  It definitely looks and feels like summer has begun!  We are all dying of heat and at the end of the day we smell like we bathed in chlorine all day!  Yep, must be summer!  I don't know about you but the best way to cool down in summer besides going swimming is to have a nice cold sweet treat like ice cream!  That is why I picked this yummy Isabella image for this week's card.  Nothing says summer like ice cream!  Once again my talented co-worker Karim helped me by coloring in my ice cream sundae.  He did a great job, it looks good enough to eat! 
This week your challenge is to grab a summery image from Isabella's Digi Boutique and create a summer fun filled  card.  You could win 2 free digital images and the I won badge to display proudly on your blog!
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the talented design team has created for you this week!
Have a wonderful day blog buddies!  I already am!
☼Lisa☼

9 comments:

  1. Those sweets look good enough to eat. Your plaid paper reminds me of bermuda shorts I had as a teenager. Gorgeous card.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I'd like to EAT your cards - this time is no exception! It's not just the icecream, it's the whole package of wonderful shabby sweetness! Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous Lisa! Its winter here! I'll still have the sundae tho please! Gorgeous card ! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Lisa. Like Viv says, we're also experiencing winter, so I won't be wanting to eat this sundae, but it does look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lisa - and Karim did a brilliant job! This is a delicious summer treat - certainly what I could do with at the moment!
    Hugs
    Peri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lisa, you've really made this sundae look yummy ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So totally summer - yum! We're eating a lot of ice cream too to keep cool here in Key West. Love the colors and the plaid and that ticket is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dont I wish I could grab that sundae! always a "treat" heee heee heee couldnt resist...when I pop over here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you Lisa...so hot here too...hard not to think of ice cream! But my, an ice cream treat this beautiful could not be resisted! Beautiful card as always! ;D Diana q

    ReplyDelete