Saturday, June 5, 2010

♥♥♥LOVE CARD♥♥♥

Good morning (almost afternoon) everyone!  Today I have a card to show you that I will be entering into 3 different challenges.  My main focus for this card was a heart theme for The Shabby Tea Room.  Their challenge this week is #12 "Dear To My Heart".  I glittered the center heart and wrapped it in pink ribbon and finished it off with a prima rose in the center.  I love the way the heart looks with all those embellishments!
 
The next challenge is The City Crafter Challenge Blog.  Their challenge this week is to use buttons and bows, (two of my favorites)!  Frankly, I have a hard time NOT using buttons and bows on my cards so this challenge was a no brainer!  And last but not least is a new challenge to me that I found today called Allsorts Challenge Blog.  Their challenge this week was to make a card using the colors of strawberries and cream which of course are the main colors of my card.  As always, I do love my pink, glitter, ribbons and shabbiness!  Shabbiness... is that a word?  Oh well, it is today!
Have a great day everyone!  I already am!
♥♥♥Lisa♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Lisa. Love the textures and the backing is fab.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely ... shabbiness is a word in MY vocabulary!!! Awesome shabby card - just absolutely wonderful, as always!! Thanks for sharing your design with us all in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the wrapped heart. Thanks for playing at CCCB this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh sooooooo pretty!! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa

    This eally is verry pretty, such soft delcaite colours but with such texture and elegance.

    Thank you for joining in my Strawberries and Cream theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, love all the elements. thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Много е красива

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, love it all, love the treatment for the carnival ticket, love the heart, love the bow, love the bingo card, love the colors! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is `delightful` :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful.. I love it! Who would have thought a Bingo card could look so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, love all the details & the colours are perfect
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week,
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your CCCB spotlight. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete